We will help you through every step of the renting process, from helping you find your dream home to ensuring moving is as stress-free as possible.
If you’ve never rented before or need a quick reminder on how it works, here’s our step by step guide:
1. Let us know your requirements. Call us for a chat about the type of property you are looking for or register here. We’ll then suggest properties that may interest you & send you alerts when new properties that match your criteria are new to the market.
2. Arrange viewings. When booking a viewing we’ll just need a few details about you for security purposes. You’ll be accompanied at viewings by one of our friendly team who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
3. “I love it, can I move in?” To apply, you will need to complete an application form & pay a holding deposit (£100) & referencing fees (listed below) to secure the property for you whilst we take up references. The application process will be explained to you at the viewing & we’ll assist throughout.
4. References. We aim to complete all referencing checks within 48 working hours (this depends on receiving responses promptly!). By law, we must also carry out Right to Rent checks on all adults by taking copies of original I.D. documents (ideally a passport). We’ll then either approve your application or if you don’t pass the checks there are some circumstances where the landlord may consider a guarantor or paying rent in advance.
5. Confirm a date. The final step is to confirm the date you would like to pick up the keys to your new home! We’ll then send you the tenancy agreement, an invoice breaking down the amount required to move in with details on how to pay & how to set up future rent payments.
6. Pick up the keys! On the day your tenancy starts we’ll hand over the keys, give you all the important details about the property & information regarding the management of the property. We’ll also take care of informing utility companies of your move & set up accounts in your name.
Every member of our team will make the whole process as easy as possible for you from start to finish. Should you have any questions about the above, please get in touch.
|Referencing fee||£45 per adult applicant|
|Guarantor referencing fee (if required)||£45|
|Move-in fee||£145 per property|