Customer Complaints Procedure
As a firm accredited by SafeAgent, The Accommodation Bureau (South West) Limited (hereafter referred to as ‘The Accommodation Bureau’) aims to provide the highest standards of service to landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the appropriate branch: The Office Manager, The Accommodation Bureau, 7 Turf Street, Bodmin, PL31 2DJ or The Office Manager, The Accommodation Bureau, Station Road, Pool, Redruth, TR15 3DX.
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 21 days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact The Managing Director at The Accommodation Bureau, 7 Turf Street, Bodmin, PL31 2DJ or where necessary another Director who will review the complaint.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of your complaint, you can refer the matter by writing to The Property Ombudsman, at Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, SP1 2BP.